I wish I had smaller tits.
I guess in biological terms I have a nice body but in fashion and aesthetics and like, general city living, I don’t.
Everyone’s always poking and prodding at me and I’ve picked up the habit myself. People force me to be the center of attention while telling me I should hide better.
I have a lot of Titties&Ass and it makes me feel like too much. Too much sex too much beauty too much body too much space
I never got the chance to be an innocent bony child. People feel entitled to make gross comments about my body and say I should expect it. They even use it to deny my sexuality because according to them queer girls aren’t shaped like this.
And even with all this, the main reason I want smaller breasts is because of how I look and feel in clothes.
My mother and I used to fight like wild dogs about what I could and couldn’t wear. I felt like it was my fault I was “bustin out errywhere!”
The same dress on my small sister would look charming, while it looked like club wear on me. Everything looks like club wear on me!
I hate feeling this way about my body but sometimes they’re just in the way. My well endowed besfriend says we just want the money to care for them properly. To me that just opens another chapter of “Why do my bras and shit cost more than others and are harder to find?”
I think I need some alone time with me and my breasts
IT IS TIME…for the giveaway I said I was gonna do, so now I finally am!
LUNAR’S BIG DAMN 500(+) FOLLOWER ALTAR DESTASH GIVEAWAY…THINGY wooooo~!
- A brass incense holder thing!
- A brushed metal candle holder!
- A soapstone candle holder!
- Two green marble candle holders. They’re heavy. You could kill a man with these! But you probably shouldn’t.
- A teensy red glass candle holder! You might be noticing a trend, here.
- A tiny little adorable frog on a lily pad teensy eensy incense stick holder! I got him in Japan and he’s very awesome for Japanese-sized stick incense.
- A little Chinese zodiac dragon!
- Two obnoxiously pink mesh drawstring bags!
- Rocks, as shown above! Selenite, red jasper, snowflake obsidian, amethyst, and rose quartz, plus a teensy chip of larimar and an unbroken mystery geode.
- Five thingies of incense from the NorCal Renaissance Faire, which are really strong and smell awesome except for how the smell gives me a headache because I’m sensitive to synthetics, whoops! They are good quality though and maybe your mileage will vary! (If you do happen to win and already know they’ll make you react too, I will leave them off.)
- A clip that came with the incense tubes that I swear isn’t a roach clip, but has been used to burn sage/lavender/various herbs! I guess what you do with it is your business…
- One thing from my Etsy store, The LunaMothecary! Oil, spray, a divination, a bath salt (coming soon), whatever. Not including sets though…don’t get greedy, jeez.
The deets, as they say…
- Yes, you do have to be following me for this one.
- No giveaway blogs, y’all, don’t be like that.
- I reserve the right to choose someone else if I read your blog and you’re a bigoted a-hole. Don’t be a bigoted a-hole.
- Reblogging counts once, liking counts once, no matter how many times you do it. So let’s try and refrain from spamming dashes.
- It’s going to be fairly heavy, so if you are outside the continental US, you pay shipping. Inside, I pay.
- I don’t know what’s inside the geode, but it’s probably quartz or calcite, because I’m pretty sure it’s from southern Indiana where these are fairly common. No guarantees. It could contain nothing, or it could contain an ancient, sealed evil! It’s like the geological lottery!
- Started on Friday, March 28, and ends two weeks from now on Friday, April 11, at some unspecified time probably in the afternoon PST because I don’t know what my work schedule will be!
Alright…you know what to do.